What does Aptus Regulator do?
Absorbing extra silicon increases chlorophyl levels, boosting the photosynthesis process and making plants far more resistant to stress (heat, water & salt), pests and disease.
Aptus Regulator is one of the highest concentrations of silicic acid available on the market.
With this super-concentrated formula (1:6666) in your feeding arsenal, the final yield and crop quality should increase beyond belief.
Aptus Regulator provides good protection against heat stress, and crops subjected to high temperatures remain green, transpiration is reduced by up to 30%.
How to use Aptus Regulator
Aptus Regulator should be applied frequently at a very low concentration during the grow and bloom phases.
Suitable for any grow system and media, the manufacturer’s recommended dilution rate is 0.15ml per litre – making it very cost effective.
Use a clean, dry syringe to extract the right amount of Aptus Regulator and add to plain water. Mix thoroughly, add other base nutrients or additives and stir well before applying.
The Benefits of Aptus Regulator
- Enjoy stronger and healthier plants
- Bigger and better-quality yields
- Significantly thicker stems and branches
- Increase chlorophyl levels & boost photosynthesis
- Improves uptake and absorption of nutrients
- Improve resistance to stress, pests & disease
- Minimise loss of moisture from leaves
- Suitable for any grow system and media
- Additional Information