The Daylight 315 digital ballast for horticultural lighting from Maxibright is compact, lightweight and silent running. With all the features of the Maxibright Digilight range, this stunning ballast precisely drives 315W CDM/CMH lamps. There are two of these HID lights; the Daylight lamp for growing and the Agro lamp for flowering.
The Daylight 315 when used with the 315W CDM/CMH lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
• Specifically designed to run Philips & Maxibright 315W CDM/CMH lamps correctly
• Low frequency square-wave ballast
• Small, lightweight & silent running
• Soft start technology
• End of lamp life detection
• Dynamic frequency control
• short circuit protection
• Thermal protection
Philips daylight CDM/CMH lamps are extremely efficient ceramic metal halide lamps with a spectral output close to natural sunlight. As a result, plants form more lateral branches, have smaller inter-nodal spacing, more flowering sites and larger root systems, culminating in strong, healthy growth and high quality yields.
• Prevent stretching & encourage much higher growth
• More natural formation of branch inter-nodes for increased plant mass
• Ideal as both supplementary and stand alone lighting
• Highly efficient – puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
• Extremely high PAR levels
• Great for the vegetative stages with the Philips – Elite Daylight lamp
• Incredible for the flowering stages with the Philips – Elite Agro lamp
The compact size of the Horizon wide-angle reflector from Maxibright has excellent light output, uniformity and diffusion. The Horizon Daylight reflector is manufactured from highly reflective aluminium which is formed around the lamp to provide high PAR levels of light over a wide area. This provides your plants with a full spectrum of light ensuring plants are healthy and happy with high yields, whatever the weather.
The Horizon Connect offers all the qualities of the Horizon reflector but with the added flexibility to “Connect” the Daylight 315W ballast directly to the Horizon Connect wide angle reflector or continue to use the ballast and reflector *remotely.
- Additional Information