CDM (Ceramic Discharge Metal Halide) lamps give out a full spectrum of intense light that is close to sunlight and plants flourish under this light source. The Maxibright Daylight Horizon Connect can be used as a stand alone unit or as a supplementary system to complement HPS (High Pressure Sodium) lamps.
This Light Kit is compact, the ballast is connected directly to the wide spread reflector, its dimensions are 34cm x 26cm.
The Maxibright Daylight Horizon Connect is supplied with a 315w lamp of your choice, the Philips GreenPower 930 Elite Agro CDM or the Philips MasterColour 942 Daylight CDM.
The unit is supplied with a short IEC connection cable so if required please select an IEC extension lead to extend the cable.
If you are using the Maxibright Daylight Horizon Connect for supplementary light please select the Philips MasterColour 942 Daylight CDM, if using for standalone the Philips GreenPower 930 CDM.
The Daylight 315 digital ballast for horticultural lighting from Maxibright is compact, lightweight and silent running. With all the features of the Maxibright Digilight range, this stunning ballast precisely drives 315W CDM/CMH lamps. There are two of these HID lights; the Daylight lamp for growing and the Agro lamp for flowering.
The Daylight 315 when used with the 315W CDM/CMH lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
• Specifically designed to run Philips & Maxibright 315W CDM/CMH lamps correctly
• Low frequency square-wave ballast
• Small, lightweight & silent running
• Soft start technology
• End of lamp life detection
• Dynamic frequency control
• short circuit protection
• Thermal protection
Philips daylight CDM/CMH lamps are extremely efficient ceramic metal halide lamps with a spectral output close to natural sunlight. As a result, plants form more lateral branches, have smaller inter-nodal spacing, more flowering sites and larger root systems, culminating in strong, healthy growth and high quality yields.
• Prevent stretching & encourage much higher growth
• More natural formation of branch inter-nodes for increased plant mass
• Ideal as both supplementary and stand alone lighting
• Highly efficient – puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
• Extremely high PAR levels
• Great for the vegetative stages with the Philips – Elite Daylight lamp
• Incredible for the flowering stages with the Philips – Elite Agro lamp
- Additional Information