How do you use Plagron Bat Guano?
To rejuvenate exhausted soil, simply place Bat Guano on top of the pot and water as usual.
We recommend a Plagron Bat Guano dosage of 30 litres for every 1,000 litres of potting soil. For outside use, we recommend 20 litres per 100m2 soil.
For a Hydroponic system, make a Plagron Bat Guano tea by soaking it in water for at least 12 hours, before straining to filter out any particles. Use instead of your usual nutrient.
What does Bat Guano do?
Rejuvenate, reinvigorate and bring tired soil back to life.
Completely environmentally friendly, this 100% organic formula is designed to promote healthy growth.
Using Plagron Bat Guano will also promote a sweeter smelling grow and inject an array of added flavours.
The Benefits of Plagron Bat Guano
- THC is a proud Plagron Bat Guano UK supplier
- Encourage healthy root formation
- Enjoy bigger growth and flowering
- Ensure better flavour and taste
- Rejuvenate and stimulate ageing soil
- 3% Nitrogen of which 3% is organic
- 15% water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide
- 4% water-soluble potassium oxide
- Plagron Bat Guano NPK: 3-15-4
- Additional Information