Mykos Root Paks is a natural and organic species of beneficial soil fungi that creates a "sponge-like" mass which collects and stores nutrients and water, increasing the uptake of both. This single species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi contains only Rhizophagus intraradices, formally known as Glomus intraradices. Mykos does not contain any other microbes such as trichoderma or ecto-mycorrhizae.
- Rhizophagus intraradices 300 propagules / gram
- Improves Efficiency of Nutrients & Water
- Fastest & Most Aggressive Colonizing Mycorrhizae
- Enhances Root Structures for Added Uptake Capabilities
- Can Increase Yields & Secondary Metabolites
- Great for Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs & Flowers
Mykos mycorrhizae conveniently packaged in 10 gram "Biodegradable Paks" for both soil and hydroponic applications. Simply place the pak at the base of the plant and the developing roots will grow through the biodegradable paper membrane and become rapidly inoculated.
Serving the Midlands, South East & UK
Based in Kenilworth near Coventry, our grow shop regularly fields enquiries from customers in the Midlands and South East of England.
We operate a successful Click & Collect service - and deliver throughout the UK.
- Additional Information