How does Ecothrive Charge soil conditioner work?
Ecothrive Charge is an all-natural soil conditioner that boosts and prolongs fertility by injecting a balance of long-lasting nutrients into the potting mix.
By ‘charging’ the soil with slow-release macronutrients and chitin, a modified polysaccharide found in large concentrations in the cell walls of insects, plants are encouraged to grow and develop far quicker.
Basically, this is because their 'fight or flight' style response kicks in and makes root growth bigger and more effective. It also naturally elevates the plants’ built-it resistance to pests and disease.
Not only will you enjoy a healthy and fruitful grow, it will be packed full of flavour and vigour.
The Benefits of using Ecothrive Charge
- THC is a proud Ecothrive Charge UK supplier
- Packed with 450 million beneficial bacteria per gram
- Improve root development and health
- Increase resistance to pests and disease
- Great slow-release source of macro nutrients
- Enjoy explosive growth in soil and coco
- Easy to use and fast results
- Also available in 5 litre and 10 litre
How to use Ecothrive Charge soil conditioner
Ecothrive Charge is so easy to use. For best results, mix Charge soil conditioner into your potting mix before planting.
If your growing media has a low to medium nutritional content, such as Coco Coir or straight peat, mix it at a rate of around 1 to 2% of the volume (10ml to 20ml per litre).
If you use a heavily fertilised potting soil, mix it at a rate of 0.5 to 1% of the volume (5ml to 10ml per litre).
- Additional Information