The digital meter can be used to measure EC, Ph and temperature. It is ideal for liquid plant nutrition. The user friendly buttons can be used to effortlessly switch between the parameters. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
Range PH: 0.01 – 14.0 pH
Range EC: 1 – 19999
Range temp: 0°c - 60°c
How does the meter work?
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
- Press the On/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the C/F button, to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE button to switch between PH and EC.
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.
We recommend storing the meter in an upright position with KCI storage solution in the protective cover.
This package contains:
- 1 x Combo Pen P100 Pro
- 1 x User manual (NL - EN - DE)
- 3 × 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell
Serving the Midlands, South East & UK
Based in Kenilworth near Coventry, our grow shop regularly fields enquiries from customers in the Midlands and South East of England.
We operate a successful Click & Collect service - and deliver throughout the UK.
- Additional Information