The 1000W Digilight Pro-Select 1000W ballast by Maxibright is probably the most advanced 1000W (240v) ballast currently available in the UK.
The ballast has a set of features not seen together in any other 1000W digital ballast that we know of – here’s a list of what you get for your money:
- Six different power settings. 400W, 440W, 600W, 660W, 1000W, 1100W
- Surge control. If you use more than one of the ballast from the same power source the ballast will detect this and start up one at a time to avoid placing a heavy load on your control gear.
- Soft Start. The ballast will light the lamp slowly rather than with an aggressive rush of current – this helps prolong the life of your lamps as it’s the starting up and closing down of the lamp that causes the most wear on the lamp components.
- Fast Re-strike. In the event of a power cut the ballast is able to restart a hot lamp without damaging it, magnetic ballast need to wait for the lamp to cool before restarting.
- DFC. Dynamic Frequency Control greatly reduces lamp flicker and helps keep the output of the lamp as stable as possible.
- End of lamp life detection. This ballast is able to detect and tell you when your lamp needs replacing.
- Thermal auto cut off and re-set. If the ballast was to get too hot for some reason it will automatically cut out and will not restart until it has cooled down to normal operating temperature.
- Silent operation. 100% silent on start up and running.
- Runs both HPS and Metal Halide
- 3 Year Guarantee
On top of all the safety features above, the ballast is supplied with a heavy duty IEC connector that need to be wired onto the reflector cable.
- Additional Information