How does Ecothrive Neutralise work?
All tap water in the UK contains chlorine and chloramine. Basically, these are disinfectants which are used to kill potentially harmful bacteria and make water safe to drink. Unfortunately, this can cause problems when using it to water plants.
Ecothrive Neutralise has been formulated to remove chlorine and chloramine, which can kill the active microbes plants need to enjoy the oxidation they need to thrive.
By removing all traces of chloride and chloramine, you’ll optimise the beneficial biology contained in your nutrients and allow your grow to flourish.
The main active ingredient in Ecothrive Neutralise is concentrated Vitamin C, a totally safe ingredient for both soil and plants. Don't hold your grow back, allow it to thrive with Neutralise!
How to Use Ecothrive Neutralise
Ecothrive Neutralise could not be easier to use – just add one drop for every litre of water. Give it a good stir and you’re good to go.
Use one drop (1/20th of a ml) for each litre of water. To treat large volumes of nutrient solution, use 1ml for every 20 litres.
The Benefits of Ecothrive Neutralise
- THC is a proud Ecothrive Neutralise UK supplier
- Instantly effective – eradicate chlorine and chloramine
- Improves resistance to pests and disease
- Enjoy increases in growth and quality
- Concentrated formula – use just 1 drop per litre
- Suitable for any grow media – soil, coco & hydro
- Allow microbes to flourish
- Ideal for organic gardeners
- Also available in 250ml size
- Additional Information