What does Dutch Pro Explode do?
Dutch Pro Explode improves the photosynthetic process and hardens the tops of plants to increase their resistance to fungi and bacteria-related disease.
It contains a mixture of essential phosphorous & potassium (PK), micronutrients, carbs, vitamins and acids required to encourage increased flower production.
More essential aromatic oils, more flavour.
How to use Dutch Pro Explode
Dutch Pro Explode should be used as soon as plants show signs of flowers or fruiting.
Shake vigorously, mix your usual nutrient solution and dd Dutch Pro Explode. Stir well. Check the solution’s strength and adjust CF/EC/PPM levels until correct.
According to Dutch Pro, the suggested optimum pH level is 5.8 for hydro and between 5.8 to 6.5 in soil.
Dutch Pro Explode recommend a dosage of 100ml per 100L.
Bloom week 3 and 4: 0.5ml per Litre
Bloom week 5 and 6: 1ml per Litre
Bloom week 7 and 8: 1.5ml per Litre
Bloom week 9: Flush
Continue to apply until a week before the flushing stage. Use a syringe or beaker for accurate measurement.
The Benefits of Dutch Pro Explode
- Improve weight and taste of fruits and flowers
- No other boosters or additives needed
- Formulated to work well with all hydroponic systems
- Suitable for any grow media - soil, hydro and coco.
- Use alongside other Dutch Pro nutrients and additives
- Targets specific plant parts to enhance nutrient transport
- Increases sugar production in bloom phase
Serving the Midlands, South East & UK
Based in Kenilworth near Coventry, our grow shop regularly fields enquiries from customers in the Midlands and South East of England.
We operate a successful Click & Collect service - and deliver throughout the UK.
- Additional Information